The Boathouse is a lovely self catering holiday home for two in St Davids, just next door to Tŷ Gwilym. It has two private balconies, garage parking for one car and safe storage for cycles…a rare feature in St Davids and makes a wonderful base for exploring the Pembrokeshire coast.
It’s located in Goat street just a stone’s throw from the Cross Square, Cathedral, shops and restaurants…..and yet minutes from the coastal path and Whitesand Bay.
Summary of the Boat House
- holiday home for two in St Davids with garage parking…also great for cyclists
- one double bedroom with kingsize double bed and Vispring pocket sprung mattress
- cosy sitting room with log effect electric wood-burning stove, Sony TV, DVD, CD with iPod and Wi-fi; full gas central heating
- Kitchen with views across to the sea and distant hills
- Table and chairs, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge…. with freezer in garage and washing machine downstairs
- Large bathroom with bath/power shower and airing cupboard
- Two private terraces for morning and afternoon sun
- Bookings are Friday to Friday and we welcome non smokers
The Boathouse has one double bedroom with a new, kingsize, french style bed and Vi-Spring pocket sprung mattress; a cosy sitting room with sofa, chairs, desk and log effect stove; full gas central heating. All rooms are on the first floor and the kitchen is very well equipped with views across to the sea and distant hills. It has two private balconies for morning and midday sun and a back balcony flies over an attractive courtyard…ideal for those warm summer evenings.
The Boathouse is strictly for non-smokers and we take bookings for short breaks during the low season, from November to February. Our cottages don’t accept pets.
Please click ‘Book Now‘ for Availability and Booking. Alternatively please contact the cottage owners Linda and Hamish Elvidge on 01252 842706 or 07836 252638 or via Email by clicking firstname.lastname@example.org. This will take you to our full contact details, which are also available on ‘Contact Us‘.
Alternatively visit our Tŷ Gwilym Holiday Cottages Website.